Thursday, August 10, 2006

Sooooo Nice program!!!! Thank you Nina and all staff!!!!!

Thank you for wonderful comments!!! We have a lot of free time, so don't worry, Thank you for your care!!!!! I'm really happy to join this program!!!! Yesterday, Nobu and Rikko and Shohei and I enjoyed having dinner with Tim in Italian restaurant!!!! It's really happy and Tim taked us many interesting things. I's about religion, girls , and marrige, and value and so on. As we experienced many field trips, we could see and feel exciting exoerience!! I'll have never forget these days, and I 'll recommend my friends to join this program. In every field trips, Nina teach es me interesting things and important knowledges, so I think my sensibility raise up and I enjoyed many times , compared without people. Ji Won always advise me important points of these programs. While he is really funny and attractive, he is very confidential man! I really respect him. I was inspired his advise from his experience when he 's been to United States. Laura was really wonderful!!!!! I've not ever met suxh a wonderful girl!! She is really kind, and interesting. I wanna speak more more more!!! ahaha. Please talk with me more and teach me a lot of things. thanks. Kevin is really multi talented, (Ji Won too)His class is always interesting, his song is great! He teaches us a lot of experience, thank you. His photographies is really wpnderful!!! Tim is always very good. He talks me not only interestings but also serious things. I enjoyes conversation with Tim. His Joke is really good, it's funny. Hi personality is attractive. I really appreciate Nina , Ji Won Tim, Laura, Kevin, Linda, PotBerry and so on.... ahaha. Thank you very much!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Thank you, Ryo!!! I'm so happy to hear all of that! And yes, please do speak more with me!! ^_^

I love how you also included PotBelly's in your thank yous!!! XD

7:29 AM  
Blogger Nina Liakos said...

Wow! It really made me feel wonderful to read your post, Ryo. Thanks for all your kind words! I agree that the AGU in America team is made up of very special and talented people. I really enjoy working with Kevin , Ji Won, Laura, and Tim. They are all great! And I am thrilled that you are so happy with the program. :-)

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home