Monday, August 07, 2006

My name is Ryo.

Nice to meet you everyone! My name is Ryo. Thank you for your visit, I am really happy to see you. First of all, I'll introduce myself to you. I'm 19 years old and my birthday is Oct,6. I was born in Saitama Prefecturein Japan. Do you know Saitama? Saitama is located near the Tokyo. It is calld "Bedtown of Tokyo".If you have opportunities to visit Tokyo, I hope you visit ti my hometown, I'll guide you. I'm university student of Aoyama Gakuin University. I've been to Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand as a back packer in March of last year. My first trip to United States has started with very long times fright. I've not ever experienced more than 14 hours in airplane. I have to care my health from disease such a economy class syndrome. However, I could see 3 movies inthe airplane. When I arrived at airport, I feel little nervous. When I saw staff, all people releive so much. Thank you, Nina, Kevin, Ji Won, Daniel, Laura, Linda and all staff. I really hope this trip became precious memory. Thank you for your reading. I really appreciate you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home