Monday, August 07, 2006

4 August

Good morning. In Nina" class, we learned how to cleate blog. Including this blog, I have two blogs. another blog is written in Japanese. It was interesting to write something and to open Next Kevin's class, we were divided in some pairs, we learned Washington D.C. Thohgh I didn't know it, his lecture inspired us very much, his class was very fun! and, I ate pizza in cafeteria of university. Though I wanted to order "Seven Up", but I received "Pepushi".ahaha. As I didn't care such a small thing, I did drink it, it was not bad taste. Except me and one people, everyone went to see jazz concert. I know that I need rest regularly from my experience. And my dinner was sandwich of Potberry! It is my favorite spot! After everyone came hotel, everyone including me went to have dinner at Chinese restrant. It was my second dinner in same day. In my table, Laura, Shohei, Nobu and me enjoyed conversation. Especially, our commedian Nobu made us laughed very very very very much!!!!!!! You should see Nobu's performance, I hope so!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nina Liakos said...

Hi Ryo,
UM is a Pepsi campus. You can't buy Coke here (I don't know about 7-up)! What kind of sandwiches do you like at Potbelly? I think it's funny that you ate two dinners. Maybe you will get fat in America!

7:33 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Hi Ryo!

Writing blogs in different languages must be difficult, huh? I have different blogs in Japanese and English as well.

I'm glad you seem to be enjoying your time here! And I don't think I'll ever forget Nobu's performance. XD

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home